Monday, December 30, 2013

The Danish Christmas Decorations





Dekoration med hyacinter

Let me share with you some of the Danish Christmas celebrations. After having spent half of my life in Denmark, I must admit that I am missing the Danish Christmas celebration here in Malaysia.  I am enclosing some pictures and links, so that you are able to see the celebrations of Danish Christmas, baking, food and decorations.  All these are taken from Danish magazines: Isabella, femina, mad og bolig, Familie Journal and Bo Bedre.














Nisseparade i Rebild




julebolig, indretning

Blomsterdekoratørens julebolig -




Brun kage / Danish's brun kage / Danish Christmas cookie

Økologisk juleand
Juleande / Christmas duck


Foto: Carina Krüger
Flaeskeruller steg / Roast pork roulade

Julekranse





Thank you for sharing them with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment