Monday, June 24, 2013

A Charity Contribution

Recently I have done a charity contribution for the local Chinese Church .  I have baked four different types of bread loafs and buns..  I am pretty proud of myself..A simple bread recipe I have invented; they were made of high protein flour, yeast, water, salt, shredded carrot,chopped nuts and spring onion; other herbs and spices.  All these were baked in a conventional oven.  All bread and buns were baked in rotation.  Please check them out..

Altogether I have used :
6 kg high protein flour
7 loafs of 18 x 8 cm
75 buns

Baked from 9 pm - 3 am
From start to the end, including cleaning..All by myself!
Carrot bread loafs and buns

ready to be baked












Herbs and Spices Buns








still in the oven




So much bread!!!

Packed and ready to go to the charity..




I know for sure, we have made more than 340 MYR  just for these bread..Well Done!!








No comments:

Post a Comment